Starting first week of every month
You will come on this course to learn how to take the first steps to establish your successful Enterprise Architecture practice.
You will learn and apply your newly gained knowledge to create your enterprise architecture charter, select a set of principles that work for you, take away the first draft of your service engagement model and be ready to realise success as you practice.
In this course you will be expected to participate in a team and also work independently to practically apply your learnings using rich examples provided to you.
You will be expected to create content based on your organisation’s context and do some homework to ensure you get the most out of the course.
At the end of the course, you will be equipped with a method, tools and techniques to:
When you complete this course you will:
1. Confirm your understanding of what successful enterprise architecture practice is.
2. Learn how to engage the business to sell the value of enterprise architecture.
3. Learn how to create an enterprise architecture service charter.
4. Learn which enterprise architecture principles to use to deliver successful business outcomes.
5. Learn how to draw and communicate your enterprise architecture model in a way that engages the business and other key stakeholders.
6. Learn how to evangelise and recruit your organisation to embed enterprise architecture practices.
7. Learn how to define a plan to continue to embed enterprise architecture practices.
Your highly experienced learning guide will use their experience as a successful enterprise architect to teach you how to be practice through story telling.
You will be expected to participate in individual and team exercises to apply the knowledge you gain through the course.
Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
You will have to do some homework before you come to the course, so that you have sufficient background information about your current or past organisation to participate in the exercises.
There will be some role play involved to help you learn how to communicate effectively with the people in your organisation.
You will take away version 0.1 documents and models for you to continue to practice when you leave the course.
Expect to spend 2 hours with your coach post the course who will meet you to offer support.
1. Enterprise Architects
2. Business Architects
3. Solution Architects
4. Infrastructure Architects
5. IT Leaders who want to establish world class enterprise architecture capabilities.
Before the course you must know about:
1. Who your key stakeholders are for enterprise architecture in your business? Bring a completed stakeholder management matrix.
2. A copy of your organisation’s business and IT strategic plan. Assumption is that you will have read it before the course.
3. A view of where your current enterprise architecture team sits in the organisation. An organisation chart will help.
4. If you have an existing enterprise architecture charter you might like to bring it with you.
Note: All the information above is for your personal use and will help you to complete the exercises. You are not required to share any information, especially if it is not publicly available.
The course is limited to 16 people for enhanced learning experience. You will be able to have rich discussions with your instructor, Dr Christine Stephenson.
Christine has trained hundreds of students in enterprise architecture and business architecture over the last decade.
She has also embedded architecture practices in global companies as well as in the public sector.
You will find your course engaging and we hope you have a whole lot of fun learning.
Starting first week of every month. Available live and recorded.
Virtual course: 8 x 2 hour interactive sessions on zoom.
Virtual course cost: $1,490
Maximum attendees: 16
Once you have registered your details please pay the one low price below. Thanks!
Starts first week of every month. Register and pay now.
Industry leader Dr Christine Stephenson will be energetically delivering training and enabling you to embed an enterprise architecture practice in your organisation.
Coaching Enterprise Architects
Copyright © 2020 Coaching Enterprise Architects - All Rights Reserved. Coaching Enterprise Architects trades under Strategic Architects Pty Ltd an Australian company.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder